Whole London Coverage
We are Open on Sat & Sun
3-Service Visits Guaranteed
Heat Treatment Available
Absolutely Free Survey
Call for Free Inspection
020 3380 5035
Our Pest Control Professionals are based in London, operate 24/7, 365 days a year, offering 30-90 minutes Response time - Throughout London
Our Pest Control Professionals are NPTA (National Pest Technician Association) certified and have years of experience in the Bed Bug Removal.
The Pest Control Technicians will provide No Obligation Free Quotation on Phone along with Expert advice that is tailored specifically to your situation
No Extra Charges
We offer No Extra charges on Call-outs, no Survey Fee at all on our Pest Control Services. The Pest Control Technicians offer prices at Super Affordable rates
1Pest Control will continue to provide pest control services during these sensitive times - we practice full social distancing measures and are equipped with protective equipment and clothing at all times in order to provide safe treatments for all of your pest control requirements.
Firstly, the ants-exterminator will thoroughly inspect your premise to examine the level of infestation and what kind of treatment does your property require. The ant pest control professional will apply a special powder at the entry points, cracks and openings which ants use as entrances to your property, the ants will view it as food material and take it back to their origin(nests).
The unique powder applied by the pest control agent is a powerful and effective pesticide that in time will eliminate the ant infestation as it has residual properties, the effect will remain active for a more extended time period.
How to Detect an Ant Infestation
- Track down the entry point of the ants towards the house and seal it off.
- Always clean up the leftovers on the table after having a meal, the ants can easily get attracted to the food materials quickly.
- The residue left after a beverage is spilt attracts ants rapidly because most of the ants are attracted to sweeter things.
- Lock away the food products securely in an air-tight container or in a safe cupboard, a place where ants couldn’t reach.
Call us for a Thorough Treatment for your property
- Experts in Pest Control Treatments
- Call us to book an appointment
- BPCA Certified
Our Technicians will survey and create an assessment report
- Book an Appointed at a convenient time
- Treatments are provided after verifying the problem
- BPCA Certified
Technicians will verify the issue and provide the treatment
- Book an appointment at a convenient time
- Efficient Treatment and best services are provided
- Child & Pet friendly treatments
We’ll visit the premises several times, as per the requirement
- Prevention tips are provided after treatment is completed
- Excellent and trustworthy Solutions
- Your premise will be Pest free
Ants are cosmopolitan insects, i.e. most of the species prefer habituating in a warmer climate. They are most active during the warmer months of the year. Climatic conditions of the UK are not suitable for ants. However, you might find some species of ants lingering in your garden or your home, workplace which could be troublesome. Black ants are common species of ants found in the UK. Black or garden ants don’t carry any diseases, but you do not know the places they have been lingering. Ants follow up to the food source, which will much likely lead the ants to your cupboard, food storage facility.
Ants are experts in foraging food and have a powerful sense of smell. Ants gather around in clusters looking food. After locating the source, they form long queues collecting the food materials to their nests. The line of ants will lead to their origin (nest) probably situated outside your premise. We at 1 Pest Control are happy to be at your service, and our ant control treatments will surely eliminate your ant problem. We provide the best ant pest control services in London.
Signs of an Ant infestation
Know what to look out for when ants are detected
Get Rid of Ants
Professional treatments for the removal of Ants Infestation
Expert Ant Treatment
- After you contact us, we’ll get in touch and arrange an appointment at a time that suits you.
- Our certified Technicians will inspect your property and make assessment reports for safe, targeted treatments. All treatments are child and pet friendly.
- Our Technician will start work, at the exact time you have selected.
- The Pest Control Technician will visit your premises after the treatment, if required, to make sure the problem is solved.
- Contact us at 1 Pest Control to comprehensively eliminate the Ants infestation.