Whole London Coverage
We are Open on Sat & Sun
3-Service Visits Guaranteed
- Absolutely Free Survey
Call for Free Inspection
020 3380 5035
Our Pest Control Professionals are based in London, operate 24/7, 365 days a year, offering 30-90 minutes Response time - Throughout London
Our Pest Control Professionals are NPTA (National Pest Technician Association) certified and have years of experience in the Bed Bug Removal.
The Pest Control Technicians will provide No Obligation Free Quotation on Phone along with Expert advice that is tailored specifically to your situation
No Extra Charges
We offer No Extra charges on Call-outs, no Survey Fee at all on our Pest Control Services. The Pest Control Technicians offer prices at Super Affordable rates
1Pest Control will continue to provide pest control services during these sensitive times - we practice full social distancing measures and are equipped with protective equipment and clothing at all times in order to provide safe treatments for all of your pest control requirements.
Cockroach Treatment in London 100% Guaranteed Elimination of Insect Infestation
Cockroaches can be devastating at times, can infest any property. Usually, these pests are more active at late times of the day.
They multiply fast if you don’t take actions quickly. If you find a bunch of cockroaches roaming around at day-time, this a definite sign of an infestation.
1Pest control can offer you a full Cockroach Treatment anywhere in London that will successfully eliminate the cockroach infestation for good. This way, you can make sure your property is cockroach free for a more extended period.
The Pest Control professional will look around the property or workplace to determine the level of infestation you are dealing with. The pest control expert should be given all-access to the affected areas. The expert will advise you on what items to remove from the affected parts of the property.
The pest control professionals will use a special bait gel that attracts the cockroaches hiding in the affected areas.
Once ingested, the bait gel will poison and kill the cockroach infestation that has eaten from it. The gel has a residual effect, and it will eventually eliminate the infestation. Cockroaches are omnivorous, the live ones will feed on the dead, resulting in a domino effect over the cockroach infestation, which is the actual purpose of the treatment.
If your property is dealing with a higher level of infestation, the pest exterminator will use a powerful insecticide to spray on the affected areas. The spray has a strong effect, and it will remain active for a more extended period.
If you choose our full treatment option, which is the way to go. Our technician will make two extra visits after the treatment to make sure the infestation is comprehensively eradicated. If there is any sign of infestation in the premise, the professional will treat the affected area accordingly.
You have a whole three months to make a re-visit request. If you detect any infestation again, you can call us any time.
Finally, after the end of the treatment, the professional will offer you some useful tips on how to get rid of cockroach and never let them near your premise.
Cockroaches can infest any property if you have identified an infestation of cockroaches in your household or place of the business, catering sector. We offer pest control services, which include a full cockroach treatment in London that will eliminate your cockroach problem.
The pest control professional will inspect the infested areas to determine the degree of infestation. As per the cockroach infestation, depending on the widespread our professional treats the area with preferred cockroach control treatment.
- To get rid of the cockroach infestation, the pest control professional uses a gel to attract the roaches, once ingested it will poison and kill them. Since the pests are omnivorous, the live ones will feed on the dead ones, resulting in a chain effect over the infestation. Hence the purpose of the treatment is completed.
- If the level of infestation is very high, the pest control professional uses cockroach control spray(insecticide) to the affected areas. The spray has residual properties; the effect will stay for a more extended period.
How to get rid of Cockroaches
Cockroaches are tough pests, homes and businesses are the breeding nests for certain species of cockroaches. Preventive steps are needed to be taken in order to control the cockroach infestation and here are some of the measures:
- Avoid leaving stagnated water in the sinks and buckets.
- Openly leaving food materials must be avoided.
- Store dry food materials in air-tight containers.
- Thoroughly rinse bottles and other plastic materials before disposing or recycling them.
- Empty the trash bins daily.
Call us for a Thorough Treatment for your property
- Experts in Pest Control Treatments
- Call us to book an appointment
- BPCA Certified
Our Technicians will survey and create an assessment report
- Book an Appointed at a convenient time
- Treatments are provided after verifying the problem
- BPCA Certified
Technicians will verify the issue and provide the treatment
- Book an appointment at a convenient time
- Efficient Treatment and best services are provided
- Child & Pet friendly treatments
We’ll visit the premises several times, as per the requirement
- Prevention tips are provided after treatment is completed
- Excellent and trustworthy Solutions
- Your premise will be Pest free
- After you contact us, we’ll get in touch and will arrange an appointment at a time that suits you.
- Our certified Technicians will inspect your property and make assessment reports for safe, targeted treatments. All treatments are child and pet friendly.
- Our Technician will start work, at the exact time you have selected.
- The Pest Control Technician will visit your premises after the treatment, if required, to make sure the problem is solved.
- Contact us at 1 Pest Control to comprehensively eliminate the Cockroach infestation.