to your Flies infestation.
Call us Now!
Call for Free Inspection
020 3380 5035
Flies are terrible flying insects which pose a significant threat to humans, pets and livestock. Flies are tiny in shape and can quickly enter your property without any hassle. Flies rapidly get attracted to any leftover food materials and spilt beverages. They gather around garbage, faeces and anything foul. Flies can quickly infest your premise and along with it spreads dangerous diseases like Salmonella and E. coli. Some of the Fly species can even bite animals and humans.
A single fly is a nuisance, imagine an infestation of flies hovering inside your property. Restricting flies from entering your property is not an easy task. If flies are left uncontrolled, they are capable of multiplying in vast numbers leading to a large infestation. Some Flies are capable of metamorphosing from eggs to adults in just a week. Do you have a fly infestation at your house?. Do not worry we at 1 Pestcontrol are happy to be at your service. We are based in London and provide the best fly pest control treatment that will surely eliminate the fly infestation.
Signs of a Fly Infestation
Know what to look out for when flies are detected
Get Rid of Flies
Professional treatments for the removal of Flies
Expert Fly Control
- After you contact us, we’ll get in touch and will arrange an appointment at a time that suits you.
- Our certified Technicians will inspect your property and make assessment reports for safe, targeted treatments. All treatments are child and pet friendly.
- Our Technician will start work, at the exact time you have selected.
- The Pest Control Technician will visit your premises after the treatment, if required, to make sure the problem is solved.
- Contact us at 1 Pest Control to comprehensively eliminate your Flies infestation.
Practical advice to prevent Flies taking over
Are you worried about Flies?
From the million recorded insects in the world, only a relatively small number are regarded as pests.
The fly pest control eliminator will survey the places in the premise to locate the infested areas and determine the root of the infestation. The pest control agent needs to be granted full access to the premise. The pest control exterminator sprays insecticide to the affected areas. The pesticide has a strong residual effect, which eliminates the infestation also attracts and kills other pests like mosquitoes, gnats, booklice.
How to get rid of Flies
- Close the entry points to your house. Keep windows, curtains and doors closed.
- Store the food products in tight containers fly spread diseases just by landing on the food.
- Clean the liquid spillage under the sinks immediately.
- Empty the garbage bins regularly.
- Clean up the faeces of pets after they are done with their business.
- If you have a pond in your garden, introduce some goldfish as they eat away the larvae.
Call us for a Thorough Treatment for your property
- Experts in Pest Control Treatments
- Call us to book an appointment
- BPCA Certified
Our Technicians will survey and create an assessment report
- Book an Appointed at a convenient time
- Treatments are provided after verifying the problem
- BPCA Certified
Technicians will verify the issue and provide the treatment
- Book an appointment at a convenient time
- Efficient Treatment and best services are provided
- Child & Pet friendly treatments
We’ll visit the premises several times, as per the requirement
- Prevention tips are provided after treatment is completed
- Excellent and trustworthy Solutions
- Your premise will be Pest free