Whole London Coverage
We are Open on Sat & Sun
3-Service Visits Guaranteed
Heat Treatment Available
Absolutely Free Survey
Call for Free Inspection
020 3380 5035
077 1594 9322
Our Pest Control Professionals are based in London, operate 24/7, 365 days a year, offering 30-90 minutes Response time - Throughout London
Our Pest Control Professionals are NPTA (National Pest Technician Association) certified and have years of experience in the Bed Bug Removal.
The Pest Control Technicians will provide No Obligation Free Quotation on Phone along with Expert advice that is tailored specifically to your situation
No Extra Charges
We offer No Extra charges on Call-outs, no Survey Fee at all on our Pest Control Services. The Pest Control Technicians offer prices at Super Affordable rates
1Pest Control will continue to provide pest control services during these sensitive times - we practice full social distancing measures and are equipped with protective equipment and clothing at all times in order to provide safe treatments for all of your pest control requirements.
The pest control professional treats the affected areas with a moth killer insecticide that will leave a powerful effect on the clothes moths and larvae. The insecticide has residual qualities and will eliminate the infestation in a shorter period.
The wardrobes, walls, curtains, cupboards will be treated completely, and the professional will make sure that no insecticide will come in contact with your clothes.
How to get rid of Moth Larvae
- Vacuum the whole place and don’t forget to empty it later as the larvae may remain in the bag and dispose of it as soon as possible.
- Wash all the fabrics like furnishing, linens, rugs, blankets and towels.
- Always keep the clothes clean as the female moths lay eggs on the untidy clothing materials, also make sure the clothes in the wardrobes are clean before putting them in.
- Cleaning the furniture is necessary as the moths lay eggs in the cracks which are hard to point out.
- Vintage or antique clothing materials must be dry cleaned before placing them with existing clean clothes.
Call us for a Thorough Treatment for your property
- Experts in Pest Control Treatments
- Call us to book an appointment
- BPCA Certified
Our Technicians will survey and create an assessment report
- Book an Appointed at a convenient time
- Treatments are provided after verifying the problem
- BPCA Certified
Technicians will verify the issue and provide the treatment
- Book an appointment at a convenient time
- Efficient Treatment and best services are provided
- Child & Pet friendly treatments
We’ll visit the premises several times, as per the requirement
- Prevention tips are provided after treatment is completed
- Excellent and trustworthy Solutions
- Your premise will be Pest free
There are around thousand or more species of moths found in the UK; however, a few of them are considered pests, they are clothes moths. Clothes moths are not a threat to your health in any way but can severely damage natural fibres (silk, wool, cotton) in clothes and fabrics. The caterpillars of clothes moths cause the primary damage to clothing materials by feeding on the protein (keratin) found in the natural fibre materials. Naturally, this puts your clothing items at risk.
The clothes which are left in the wardrobes draw and under the bed for a more extended period can also get infested with larvae. The infestation which detected must be treated quickly because if left untouched, later there is a chance of a possible infestation to appear. If you have identified a moth infestation in your house, you can contact us at 1 PestControl for the best moth treatment. We provide the best pest control services in London.
Signs of Clothes Moths
Know what to look out for when Moths are detected
Get Rid of Moths
Professional treatments for the removal of Moths
Expert Moth Control
- After you contact us, we’ll get in touch and will arrange an appointment at a time that suits you.
- Our certified Technicians will inspect your property and make assessment reports for safe, targeted treatments. All treatments are child and pet friendly.
- Our Technician will start work, at the exact time you have selected.
- The Pest Control Technician will visit your premises after the treatment, if required, to make sure the problem is solved.
- Contact us at 1 Pest Control to comprehensively eliminate your Moths infestation.
Preventing Clothes Moths
Practical advice to prevent moths from taking over
Are you worried about Moths?
From the million recorded insects in the world, only a relatively small number are regarded as pests.