to your Mice infestation.
Call us Now!
Call for Free Inspection
020 3380 5035
Finding Mice at home or Place of business can be very distressing. Mice are carriers of many dangerous diseases. The droppings of mice can transmit diseases like Hantavirus and Salmonellosis, indirectly. Which are very harmful to your health. In the search for food, mice cover great distances. Mice are small rodents, they can enter your premises through holes and openings.
The kitchen or food storage areas are treasures troves for mice as they contain food items like bread, pasta, cereal, biscuits, veggies and cheese. The more leftovers your households have, the more mice you attract. Mice can seriously damage your property by gnawing down on soft items, pipes and Softwood doors. gnawing on insulation in the premises and motor vehicles may lead to fire risks. You can eliminate your mice problem by contacting us at 1 Pest Control. We provide the best mice pest control treatments in London.
Signs of Mice
Know what to look out for when Mice are detected
Get Rid of Mice
Professional treatments for the removal of Mice
Expert Mice Control
- After you contact us, we’ll get in touch and will arrange an appointment at a time that suits you.
- Our certified Technicians will inspect your property and make assessment reports for safe, targeted treatments. All treatments are child and pet friendly.
- Our Technician will start work, at the exact time you have selected.
- The Pest Control Technician will visit your premises after the treatment, if required, to make sure the problem is solved.
- Contact us at 1 Pest Control to comprehensively eliminate your Mice infestation.
Practical advice to prevent bed bugs taking over
Are you worried about Mice at your House?
From the million recorded Rodents in the world, only a relatively small number are regarded as pests.
The mice pest control professional will survey the premise and identify the affected areas in the property. The pest control specialist should be granted full access to the mice-infested areas.
The mice exterminator will seal the entry points, which include small holes inside the premises with sealants, wire wools, and expanding foam. In case of severe infestation, the pest control agent will set pesticide traps in affected areas to thoroughly exterminate the mice infestation. The mice once caught are removed from the property by the technician in a humane manner. The pest control professional will place the traps in hard to reach places for children and pet animals.
How to get rid of Mice
- Cover the entry points, i.e. holes and cracks from which mice can enter.
- Cutting shrubs and branches is advised because mice use them to get into your premises.
- Always seal away the food items in an airtight container, mice can gnaw through packages which are soft like cereal boxes and pet-food boxes.
- Do dishes immediately after having a meal, mice always keep looking for bits and pieces of leftovers.
- Check the insulation of cars; mice tend to hide inside your cars and vehicles might chew through the wires.
- Keep your premises tidy and clean.
Call us for a Thorough Treatment for your property
- Experts in Pest Control Treatments
- Call us to book an appointment
- BPCA Certified
Our Technicians will survey and create an assessment report
- Book an Appointed at a convenient time
- Treatments are provided after verifying the problem
- BPCA Certified
Technicians will verify the issue and provide the treatment
- Book an appointment at a convenient time
- Efficient Treatment and best services are provided
- Child & Pet friendly treatments
We’ll visit the premises several times, as per the requirement
- Prevention tips are provided after treatment is completed
- Excellent and trustworthy Solutions
- Your premise will be Pest free