Whole London Coverage
We are Open on Sat & Sun
3-Service Visits Guaranteed
Rodent Treatment Available
Absolutely Free Survey
Call for Free Inspection
020 3380 5035
Our Pest Control Professionals are based in London, operate 24/7, 365 days a year, offering 30-90 minutes Response time - Throughout London
Our Pest Control Professionals are NPTA (National Pest Technician Association) certified and have years of experience in the Bed Bug Removal.
The Pest Control Technicians will provide No Obligation Free Quotation on Phone along with Expert advice that is tailored specifically to your situation
No Extra Charges
We offer No Extra charges on Call-outs, no Survey Fee at all on our Pest Control Services. The Pest Control Technicians offer prices at Super Affordable rates
1Pest Control will continue to provide pest control services during these sensitive times - we practice full social distancing measures and are equipped with protective equipment and clothing at all times in order to provide safe treatments for all of your pest control requirements.
Rattus Norvegicus, commonly known as Brown rat/common rat, is the most common species of rats found in the UK. The population of Rats in London has peaked record numbers in the past few years. According to the sources, rats are growing in size rapidly. Rats are very persistent vermin, gnawing through metal to enter your premise. If they manage to enter your premise through any means, they are highly likely to contaminate the food products and damage the property.
Rats are also responsible for spreading diseases indirectly to people. Rats transmit diseases such as Weil’s disease (Leptospirosis), rat-bite fever and Salmonellosis. Rats may be aggressive at times if cornered, rats become aggressive when threatened they might put up a fight. Rats are attracted to your house by the waste, bits and pieces of garbage left unchecked. Rats are active during the night time. Check for the signs like smudges on the surfaces, gnaw marks, holes, nests and footprints. We at 1 Pest Control are happy to be at your service, and we are based in London, provide the best rat pest control treatments which will eliminate the Rat infestation.
Signs of Rat Infestation
Know what to look out for when Rat Infestation are detected
Get Rid of Rats
Professional treatments for the removal of Rats
Expert Rats Control
- After you contact us, we’ll get in touch and will arrange an appointment at a time that suits you.
- Our certified Technicians will inspect your property and make assessment reports for safe, targeted treatments. All treatments are child and pet friendly.
- Our Technician will start work, at the exact time you have selected.
- The Pest Control Technician will visit your premises after the treatment, if required, to make sure the problem is solved.
- Contact us at 1 Pest Control to comprehensively eliminate your Rats infestation.
Practical advice to prevent Rats taking over
Are you worried about Rats ?
From the million recorded Rodents in the world, only a relatively small number are regarded as pests.
Rat Exterminator London
The Rat Pest control treatment professional will survey your house or place of business to highlight the degree of infestation. The pest control professional should be granted all-access to the property. The Rat exterminator will fill rat-sized entry points with sealants, expanding foam and wire wool. In case of a massive infestation, the agent will lay down the rat-traps containing rodenticides. The Rat-traps or trap boxes will be carefully placed in hard-to-reach places where rats tend to wander. The traps will be placed in hard-to-reach areas where neither children nor pets could reach access.
The Rat control specialist will proof your premise and will install door brush seals at the bottom of the doors to prevent rats and mice from entering your house. Vent mesh made of stainless steel are installed at homes, restaurants or places of business to avoid rats to enter through vents
How to get rid of Rats
- Keep the pet feeder inside your house, if placed outside use metal or hard plastic containers.
- Dispose of trash piles, woodpiles.
- Keep your lawn mowed.
- Try to fix your plumbing leaks as early as possible.
- The pipes or wiring entering the premise needs to be caulked.
- Pick up the vegetables or fruits from the garden when they ripen and fall.
Call us for a Thorough Treatment for your property
- Experts in Pest Control Treatments
- Call us to book an appointment
- BPCA Certified
Our Technicians will survey and create an assessment report
- Book an Appointed at a convenient time
- Treatments are provided after verifying the problem
- BPCA Certified
Technicians will verify the issue and provide the treatment
- Book an appointment at a convenient time
- Efficient Treatment and best services are provided
- Child & Pet friendly treatments
We’ll visit the premises several times, as per the requirement
- Prevention tips are provided after treatment is completed
- Excellent and trustworthy Solutions
- Your premise will be Pest free