to your Squirrel infestation.
Call us Now!
Call for Free Inspection
020 3380 5035
1Pest Control will continue to provide pest control services during these sensitive times - we practice full social distancing measures and are equipped with protective equipment and clothing at all times in order to provide safe treatments for all of your pest control requirements.
Squirrels may look like pretty wee-furry animals, but in reality, they are a nuisance. The two common species found in the UK are Red squirrel (Sciurus vulgaris) and Grey squirrel (Sciurus carolinesis). The Red Squirrel is protected under the Wildlife and Conservation Act 1981, and the grey squirrel is considered a pest. Squirrels can cause significant damage to your property in different ways.
Squirrels often make attics or empty rooms their nesting place, making it their territory. Squirrels might get aggressive if agitated. There is a misconception that blocking the entryway solves the problem. Unfortunately, this is not the case. Blockage does not prevent the infestation from spreading. Signs of Squirrel infestation include droppings which are mainly faeces found in the loft places of the property. Squirrels are larger in size when compared to rats, mice.
They can cause severe damage to the insulation materials, soft metals, joists in the roofing parts of the property. They can gnaw through hardwood as they have sharp teeth and large claws. Squirrels are capable of ruining your property and also your backyards. If you have spotted any of these signs mentioned earlier, then your premise has an infestation. This situation should be a serious concern to you; Do not worry we at PestControlLondon.com are happy to be at your service. We are based in London, we provide the best Squirrel Pest Control Treatment, which will exterminate the infestation considerably.
Signs of Squirrel Infestation
Know what to look out for when Squirrels are present
Get Rid of Squirrels
Professional treatments for the removal of bed bugs
Expert Squirrel Control
- After you contact us, we’ll get in touch and will arrange an appointment at a time that suits you.
- Our certified Technicians will inspect your property and make assessment reports for safe, targeted treatments. All treatments are child and pet friendly.
- Our Technician will start work, at the exact time you have selected.
- The Pest Control Technician will visit your premises after the treatment, if required, to make sure the problem is solved.
- Contact us at 1 Pest Control to comprehensively eliminate your Squirrels infestation.
Practical advice to prevent squirrels from taking over
Are you worried of Squirrels ?
From the million recorded Rodents in the world, only a relatively small number are regarded as pests.
The Squirrel Pest Control Exterminator will survey the premise to determine the degree of infestation; the pest control agent needs to be given all-access to the infested areas. The agent will figure out the entry points towards the premise and also checks for anything, in general, that attracts them to your home. Bird feeders and other outside food sources attract them.
After detecting the infested areas, the squirrel exterminator will lay down traps with baits. Squirrels are suspicious of the poisonous substance, so the agent will use heavy-duty traps to capture them, and lets go of them in the safest way possible. If in case the squirrels do not get caught, the agent will change the place of the trap and replaces the bait with more attractive bait. At the end of the treatment, the squirrel pest control eliminator can provide you with some tips on how to prevent the Squirrels and other rodents from entering the property.
Call us for a Thorough Treatment for your property
- Experts in Pest Control Treatments
- Call us to book an appointment
- BPCA Certified
Our Technicians will survey and create an assessment report
- Book an Appointed at a convenient time
- Treatments are provided after verifying the problem
- BPCA Certified
Technicians will verify the issue and provide the treatment
- Book an appointment at a convenient time
- Efficient Treatment and best services are provided
- Child & Pet friendly treatments
We’ll visit the premises several times, as per the requirement
- Prevention tips are provided after treatment is completed
- Excellent and trustworthy Solutions
- Your premise will be Pest free